I frequently get emails or private messages on Facebook asking my advice on different topics I have already written on, like homeschooling and parenting.
Since I don't have time to answer each inquiry individually, I though I would give you all a roundup of helpful links with my post popular posts on those topics.
- Homeschool curriculum choices
- Where to buy used homeschool curriculum
- What about homeschooling preschoolers?
- How to create a high school transcript for your homeschool graduate
- Scheduling multiple homeschooled students
- Read aloud books
- Teaching a child how to read
- Group Bible study
- Independent Bible study
- Prevent an attitude of entitlement
- Discourage interrupting
- Conquer head lice
- Teach children to be hard workers
- Stages of motherhood
- Road trip busy bags
- Benefits of daily quiet time for kids
- Be a proactive parent
- Teach courtesy to kids
- Be an assertive mother
- What to do about spoiled children
- On forced sharing