Do you have favorite homeschool sites you like to peruse?
I like to read blogs of homeschool moms who have stayed the course for enough years to have homeschooled teens or older. I know these authors have battled through discouragement, lost math books, and kids who forget what grade they're in, and have still hung in there.
These are the blogs that encourage, inform, and motive me.
- Weird Unsocialized Homeschoolers is funny, informative, and a little snarky. And I like snarky.
- The Happy Housewife has a whole homeschool section on her blog that is updated daily.
- The Homeschool Classroom is run by my friend, Angie, and has multiple contributors.
- Simple Homeschool is another site with multiple authors, so there's sure to be something for everyone.
- Hip Homeschool Moms is an online community for homeschoolers where you can find all styles of homeschooling.