If you are like me, the week after Christmas and leading up to the new year is the time of year when you are thinking about re-organizing your too crowded home.
We have extra stuff in our home that we didn't have this time last week. Well, at least it wasn't unwrapped last week. And I am eyeballing all the toys that have been left behind for the newer fancier items.
That's why I think my friend, Nony, from A Slob Comes Clean, has chosen the perfect time to release her brand new ebook, Drowning in Clutter?.
"Drowning in Clutter?" includes the following:
- How to define and identify clutter in your (unique) home.
- How to break through Decluttering Paralysis.
- How to develop and gain Decluttering Momentum.
- How to make large numbers of difficult Decluttering Decisions in the shortest time possible.
That last one is the one I need to study! Making decisions about each item, whether to toss it, donate it, or store it, and where to store it, are what usually makes me give up on tackling all my clutter!
And while you're decluttering, you may as well start organizing your newly tidied home, right?
Here is a meal planning ebook that includes:
- a list of 20 sites to find recipes on
- how to create a grocery list (with 10 resources and tools)
- 12 ideas for displaying your menu
- pointers for implementing your plan
- tips to follow when road blocks arrive
- 5 free printable worksheets
- 14 easy recipes for two weeks of dinner ideas
So, there ya go! For less than $10 you can declutter your home and implement menu planning into your home organization!
As for me, I'm also revamping our daily homeschool schedule and chores to look like this Post It system again.
What are you doing to start the new year off right?
*This post contains affiliate links.