This week The 4 Moms are sharing cold weather lunch recipes, and we're opening up a linky so you can share yours too!
Be sure to check out what the other moms have up their sleeves for lunch!
- Raising Olives
- The Common Room
- Life in a Shoe
The quesadillas are one of our favorites and super simple! I use a large griddle, so I can make 6 at a time.
Here is what you'll need to make your own:
- flour tortillas
- shredded cheese (sharp cheddar, mozzarella, colby jack, whatever you like)
- refried beans
- Butter one side of six tortillas and put them butter side down to begin browning.
- Top those with shredded cheese.
- While those tortillas are browning, spread refried beans on six more tortillas and put them bean side down on the melted cheese.
- Now spread butter on top of those tortillas. Work fast so the bottoms won't scorch.
- Flip when well browned and brown the other side.
- Remove from griddle and use a pizza cutter to cut into fourths.
- Serve with salsa.
Now, it is your turn! Link up to your favorite cold weather lunch recipe and be sure to include a link back here so your friends can participate.