Do you know how to use your Swagbucks in coordination with Amazon to do get free stuff on your Christmas list?
It is so simple to earn Swagbucks, it's almost effortless. Every week or so, I use my Swagbucks to "buy" Amazon gift cards, and I use those gift cards to do my Christmas shopping.
All of that boils down to FREE STUFF! Who could turn that down?! Especially this time of year, when there is a lot of stuff to buy.
Follow these step by step instructions if you would like to start earning Swagbucks and use them to get free merchandise on Amazon.
- Sign up for Swagbucks if you haven't already. All you need is an email and a password.
- Install the toolbar and use it when you search the web, and when you go to a site, type the url in the search bar. You will earn bucks for this.
- Encourage your friends to sign up. Post links often to Swagbucks with your referral code on your Facebook, email, blog, Twitter, etc. You will earn bucks every time one of your referrals earns bucks.
- "Like" Swagbucks on Facebook and check it for free chances to earn bucks.
- Use the "Facebook connect" button at the top of the Swagbucks site to connect your account to Facebook. Each time you earn bucks or order a gift card, your friends will see your referral link so they can sign up too.
- As soon as you earn 450 Swagbucks, purchase a $5 Amazon gift card. (Go to "Swag Store", then click on "Gift and Reward Cards".)
- Repeat. You may order two prizes per day.
- Start shopping at Amazon!