**GO HERE FOR THE APRON CONTEST.
My friend's husband tagged me. I'm supposed to tell you 5 things about myself that you may not know. Hmmmmmm... well since I'm pretty much an open book, and I emailed my blog address to all my family and friends, I'm not sure I can come up with 5 unknown facts about myself. In any case, I'll give it a try.
1) In Jr. High I made up a secret code of upside down backwards cursive Pig Latin. I used it to write letters to my friends. I eventually had to give it up, though, since I was the only one who could write or interpret it. (Work with me people! Would it hurt to put forth a little effort?)
2) I went to a Rick Springfield concert in the '80s. Rock on! (Hi Tonia)
3) I went away to college when I was 17.
4) My college roommate was in my first grade class. (Hi Ellen)
5) I got married after my freshman year, when I was 18. (Hi Honey)
Now, for the 5 people I am supposed to tag. If you have ever worn wings in your hair, Yo-Yo's on your feet, or leg warmers outside your jeans, tag, your it! Leave a link in my comments and we'll all have a good laugh - with you, not at you!